ENplus - European Pellet Counsil
What is ENplus Certification?
ENplus is EU-wide quality certification scheme for wood pellets, based on an ISO standard – ISO 17225-2. The aim of the ENplus certification scheme for wood pellets is to secure the supply of wood pellets for heating in residential, commercial and public buildings with a clearly defined and constant quality. ENplus covers the entire supply chain of wood pellets: from the production and delivery chain of wood pellets all the way to the end user’s store.
The key components of the certification scheme are:
- Definition of quality classes and specification of wood pellet properties
- Provisions on the quality management of pellet producers, traders and service providers
- Requirements on product declaration and use of the Certification Seal
- Listing of bodies, licensing and revoking, training
- Inspection and conformity evaluation of products, processes, and documents within the relevant standards and the provisions
Producers and traders of wood pellets are subjected to independent audits of their processes, and samples of the product are tested to ensure compliance with the standards.
Benefits of ENplus Certification
Who can be certified ENplus Certification?
Document required for ENplus Certification
The extent of Documented Information differs as per:
Role of Shamkris and Process of ENplus Certification
Shamkris adopts a results-oriented approach to compliance product certification, A simple & practical method of product certification organization in timely compliance and fulfills the product certification requirement. Shamkris support 100% on documentation required to comply with product certification either by self-certification or notify body certification to depend on directives.
The implementation process is described below: